Summer is in full swing here at the Interjections podcast, and we’re rolling right along with a few new flicks:
- Gal Gadot appears in the first solo Wonder Woman film ever, as she discovers that war surrounds her Mediterranean island enclave and must defeat Ares in order to restore balance to the DC universe.
- Brad Pitt lowers himself into Netflix with the pseudo-biopic parody of General Stanley McCrystal’s time as leader of American forces in Afghanistan with War Machine.
- Johnny Depp lowers himself back into that bank vault full of gold coins as he fails to recapture the magic of Jack Sparrow with a fifth(!) Pirates movie: Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales. Will Will Turner turn up? Or did this franchise clearly take a Swann dive?
- Cory also gives us his thoughts on the new limited Twin Peaks series, without even seeing the original!
- Tristan continues his New York series on classic films with Spike Lee’s opus Do the Right Thing, showcasing racial injustices in Brooklyn in the 1980s – a still timely message for us all.
Tune in below to hear all this and some new trailers. Remember to comment responsibly!